Kaufman Lawyers represents a wide range of clients operating in the agrifood sector, including grocery networks, industrial bakeries and various fast food and traditional restaurant chains. The firm has a dedicated team, able to offer legal advice to all players in the food supply chain, including growers, suppliers, processors, industrial distributors and retailers.
Our industry specialists interact with clients in order to offer innovative legal solutions adapted to their needs and economic reality. They offer advice in matters of competition, distribution network organisation, trademarks, food labelling, hiring temporary workers, as well as all other legal issues relating to their operations. Kaufman’s attorneys are also available to participate in negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial contracts or to assist in mergers & acquisitions.
AGRIFOOD SECTOR REPRESENTATIVES:
THEY WILL ASSIST YOU IN MATTERS OF:
- Buying, Selling or Transferring a Business
- Organising Shareholder Relations
- Borrowing & Lending Funds or Capital
- Estate Planning & Transferring assets
- Doing Business in Canada or Abroad
- Contracting with Clients, Suppliers & Distributors
- Dismissals, Lay-offs, Staff Reduction & Employee Reorganisation
- Prosecuting & Defending Lawsuits in Court and Anticipating Litigation
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE