For many years, our team has advised clients operating in the automotive industry.
These legal specialists are available to assist those involved in all aspects of the automotive supply chain, whether they be car or parts manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, or even financing companies, rental car agencies or car dealerships (new and used).
Understanding the automotive industry and its challenges, Kaufman attorneys offer their clients personalised legal advice, whether it be for financing dealership inventory or organising distribution networks, dealerships and franchises, all while monitoring regulatory changes. Our attorneys also represent clients before the courts in claims dealing with the vendor’s liability and the warranty of quality of products, as well as in collection matters.
AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVES:
THEY WILL ASSIST YOU IN MATTERS OF:
- Buying, Selling or Transferring a Business
- Organising Shareholder Relations
- Borrowing & Lending Funds or Capital
- Estate Planning & Transferring assets
- Doing Business in Canada or Abroad
- Contracting with Clients, Suppliers & Distributors
- Dismissals, Lay-offs, Staff Reduction & Employee Reorganisation
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE