Kaufman Lawyers advises service providers and information technology (IT) suppliers and end users, whether they be start-ups or well-established companies.
The specialists in this area negotiate, draft and review purchase agreements for IT equipment, sourcing arrangements for business and IT processes, licensing agreements, service contracts for networks and telecommunications systems, website hosting agreements, and software & IT purchasing contracts. They advise in matters of intellectual property, data protection & privacy and conflicts relating to information technology.
THEY WILL ASSIST YOU IN MATTERS OF:
- Lending & Borrowing Funds or Capital
- Doing Business in Canada and Abroad
- Contracting with Clients, Suppliers or Distributors
- Incorporating a Business and Managing its Legal Affairs
- Prosecuting and Defending Lawsuits in Court and Anticipating Litigation
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE